Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Tale of the Forgotten Camera

In July Scott bought me a fantastic camera that I'm not foolish enough to pretend I can use to it's fullest potential. Any how like a child with a new toy I neglected my old camera. I've kept it around for the occasions where I didn't want to risk the safety of the new old but never seemed to get around to loading the pics I took. Today I sent Scott off to take pictures of Leah during her 1st ice skating lesson and realized the card was full. I've always been so diligent about loading pictures and keeping the card clean and ready to use. What the heck could be on the there. Flipping through the pics I got a new replay of the past six months and thought of all the things I should have blogged about but never got around to. Well bear with me because you're about get a recap...as chronicled by my old neglected Lumix.

Tyler on a random July afternoon
Tyler, Leah, Peyton and Reagan in Nana's Garden

Fantastic View from The Preserve Resort in Sevierville TN

(Thanks Vanessa for telling me about this place)

Tyler and Me - On our visit to the Great Smokies National Park

Leah - Taking in the warm October sun before apple pickingTyler and Leah - The next day sporting their new hats in the cool October air

OK so it was the next week but really.

Tyler - Ruling the halls of The Q before the Circus

Leah and Tyler - CCLC open house

Tyler -Waiting to listen to Obama 11/02/08

Our view waiting for Obama - I love this City

Scott and Tyler - On T's 1st sled ride at Cain Park....their faces say it all.

5 minutes later we were back in the van.

No comments: