Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Little Hammy Models


I realize I haven't taken many pictures lately. Mostly because as soon as I think to grab the camera the kids are off onto the next great adventure or about to beat each other over the head. This morning the kids and I split an orange and I told them they had to stay in the kitchen so the juice didn't get all over the house. When the last slice was handed out Tyler started wandering into the dinning room and when he got to the door he looked back at me to see my reaction to his antics. I asked him if he thought he was getting away with something giving me that sheepish little smile. He then proceeded to lay on the ground with his feet in the dining room and his face and more importantly the orange in the Kitchen. Giggling at me as if to say 'oh yeah? I'll show her'. Just too flippen cute, even if his was testing me. I had to grab the camera to capture the moment and to my surprise he waited for me to return and even indulged me by not biting into the orange slice just yet. He then insisted I keep taking his picture. Leah then had to join in.

No comments: