Saturday, August 8, 2009

Meet the Newest Member of the Family

This morning we loaded the kids in the car for a surprise. After several incorrect guesses we told Leah we were going somewhere to pick out a birthday present. To that she was estatic. About an hour later we pulled into Crazy W farms driveway and announced we were there to pick a puppy. I had found these puppies on-line searching local shelters for rescue dogs. When I saw Border Collie/ Lab mix I knew I had to have one. Scott fell in love with Tac at first sight and declared he would be his. While I was partial to his brother Tic (sister name is Toe) who was rounder and looked more like a border collie. All the puppies were adorable and in the end I think Scott was better at lobbing for his pick.

Tac has been a pleasure thus far and is as cute as can be.






No comments: