Friday, May 7, 2010

Is It Wrong To Laugh?

The other night we had some pretty nasty thunderstorms come through. Not a whole lot of wind or rain, just a whole lot of lightning and thunder. Just as soon as I would get the kids settled back into bed another wave of thunder would come through. Somewhere in the middle of the night I heard a loud clap of thunder that woke me. Just a few seconds later I hear both kids screaming then the little pitter patter of feet. Leah's running into Tyler's room. Tyler's running into Leah's room. I opened my bedroom door just in time to see the two of them realize they had passed each other and turn around to run back into their respective rooms, only to...bam... they run into each other, knocking themselves to the ground. The image had my chuckling all the way to work in the morning.

No comments: