Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dad's Day Run


I very rarely log on to my pc at home anymore. After looking at a pc all day it's the last thing I want to do when I get home...so if I can't do something from my iPhone I generally won't bother. As a result this post has been a long time coming.

Scott ran his first 5 mile run on fathers day. The kids and I dropped him off then drove to my parents house just down the street then walked up to cheer him on. Unfortunately we weren't able to find him before the race started but I promise we were there. We hung out on the play ground and the first runners started to come in a half hour later. We went to the finish line to watch him come in...again he came in sooner then I was expecting and I missed the photo op so this as good as it gets. I gotta say that's one good lookin guy after running 5 miles.

No comments: