Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kudos To Pop!

So what's up with this whole blogging thing? I been thinking of starting one for a while but I'm either not interesting enough, not a very good writer, or no one would honestly want to know what is going on in this head of mine. If nothing else I need to simplify my life. Photobucket for videos, Flickr for photos, Myspace for blogs....how'd you like to have one place to get bored by me?

So where to start.

My dad was inducted into his high school hall of fame the other week. I'm actually pretty proud. We went to the homecoming game where he was honored at 1/2 time. What a strange experience. You know I never once went to a high school anything game while I was in high school. I guess it wasn't cool to have school pride or I don't know what our problem was. High school was such a non-event for me that I honestly don't recall much of it. Anyhow the whole evening was kind of fun to watch. Reminded me of Friday-night skate (not that I went to many of those either....what was I doing all that time?) We actually saw some one we knew...although I'm confused why they would be there. It was just amazing to see the number of people that came out for this event. I didn't even know that many people lived out there. The kids were great and Leah stalked the tiger all night but wouldn't dare shake it's hand. I still don't get cheerleaders. Does any one watch them? Does anyone watch the game? The home team band sucked but the Tigers rocked the Bissons.




No comments: