Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Green Eyed Beauty


With Tyler being in the midst of all the 1st I don't think I toot Leah's horn enough. I took this picture this afternoon and can I just say the girl just keeps taking my breath away. There's nothing toddler about those long skinny legs and arms. Tantrum have given way to compassion and the desire to help. In the past year her eyes have turned from a piercing blue more into a green like mine and every day I see a little more of a glimmer of myself in her. She's always been daddy's little girl and while she's alway's been into girly things she's recently formed a new fondness for mommy (just in time for Tyler to become Daddy's little boy). She just so stinkin cute, beautiful, smart, funny and sassy. How could some one so amazing come from me?

No comments: