Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spring has Sprung

I'm sure snow is just around the corner but spring has arrived in Northeast Ohio and we had a blast this weekend with lots of walks, trips to the playground, yard work and even a few home improvement. How can you help but be in a good mood when the weather is this nice.
Tyler got into the storage bin in his closet and pulled out a hand me down halloween costume. Some how I don't think it will fit come next October so I decided to put him in it so we could say he wore it. Leah of course had to follow suit and insisted on proving me wrong when I told her it wouldn't fit then insisted that I take her picture. She wore it nearly all day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.