Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

5 years ago I was in a desperate place thinking that I may never get to learn the joy of being a mother. With the anniversary of my lose in early May I spend a bit more time thinking about mother's day then I think the average mother may. I'm still a bit in the air if my whole experience is a blessing or a curse. It was definately the most difficult time in my life but I do honestly believe I am a better, stronger person and mother having loved a being I would never get to meet.


Scott gave me a lovely charm bracelet today to remind me of our beautiful living angels with a bear for Tyler (because he is a bear) and a Giraffe for Leah (for our favorite book Giraffe's can't Dance). Leah had made me a card with Hersey kisses at school but proceeded to sneek off and eat all the kisses. I told her I wasn't mad but next time she just needed to hide the evidence a little better. I then got the kiss I really wanted and she cleaned up the wrappers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nasty wall ya got there!!!

I'd count on a couple grand.