Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Officer, a Zoo and a Parade

We had quite a busy weekend. Thursday Scott and I flew to Baltimore to witness Kevin's (Scott's not so little brother) commissioning from USNA. It was my 1st visit to Annapolis and it was just as fabulous as I've always heard. It's beautiful! Our flight in was rather bumpy so it took a few hours for the color to return to our faces but we made it there in one piece. Saturday morning we flew back home to spend the weekend with our babies. We've never been away from them before and they did great. Sunday we headed to the zoo where Tyler refused to sit in the wagon making for a very tired mommy and daddy. It was fun to see how excited he got about seeing each animal but unfortunately he's to the stage where he has a fit about everything so each time we went to move on to the next animal we had a mini fit until we got to the next animal. Monday was the parade at the end of the street. We were originally going to follow the parade up to the local university for the Kids festival but I think we were all tuckered out from all the fresh air and needed naps....at least I know I did.







No comments: