Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday



Well it's about 10 days late (I'm been quite the slacker lately) but Happy Birthday my sweet angel. For Leah's Birthday we went on our traditional Zoo outing, only we were fortunate enough to have Aria and her mom Vanessa join us. I think the girls enjoyed themselves and I had a blast getting to chat to another mom with similar concerns about CH/UH school district and what we'll do come next year. Scott got a little uneasy when the lions got a little too affectionate for his liking but hey that what nature is about right? I discovered a giraffes was born during our visit and I think we might go to meet the newbie this weekend when we go to the trunk party to say goodbye to our favorite elephants, which are headed to the Columbus zoo for a few years while The Cleveland Metropark Zoo makes a new habitat for them.

No comments: