Saturday, April 10, 2010

SUPER CUTS


I'm cheap. I admit it. I'm proud of it. For the past 4 years I have been cutting everyone's hair rather than pay some one else to do it. Leah...not such a big deal. Curly hair is foregiving. Scott, short fade...easy aside for the need to freshen up every 3 weeks it seems. Tyler, thick mane and a less than willing participant have proven to be the most difficult. I get it...I hate the hair that always seems to find it's way into my bra. I couldn't imagine having all that hair flying in my face and down my neck. I've tried all sorts of tricks to convince him it's fun including naming the electric razor the "tickler". Today we tried something different and decided to embrace the hillbillies in us by cutting hair out on the driveway. Tyler wanted nothing to do it until I promised he could sit on his big wheel while I cut his hair. He got to hold the tickler until mommy needed it and wear the cape. He did great! Following the cut, the cape was flipped backwards and he became Super Tyler.

No comments: