Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cruel and Unusual

Only Tyler could make sick look cute. He's so good natured. I think he may actually like the nebulizer. Although he seems to think I need to use it too. I must admit Scott and I have used bottles and Binkies as a huge crutch. We're were almost done with the bottles but when you have a sick kid that won't eat anything you do what you gotta do.




He's doing great and is back at day-care and had 3 molars pop through today! Can you imagine being sick and having that going on too? Leah started coughing the other day and ran a slight fever yesterday so we're keeping a close eye on her and hoping what ever this bug is doesn't knock her out quite as much as it did Tyler. I originally thought I had given T my cold but I now think I had something else and he was kind enough to bring something new home to share. So yes I'm now on to my 3rd illness since Christmas. Who's the wise guy that planned Year-end reporting during flu season anyways! I honestly can't complain. It could have been much worse and we really truely are blessed.


In other news. Leah has discovered French kissing! EEK! Where does a 3.5 year old see/learn these things? Certainly not from us (sorry Scott) but Seriously!? I'm really weirded out by this new milestone. I think I preferred when she learned to spit on the ground.


Ohhh! as for the "cruel and unusual"...you might think I was referring to the nebulizer but actually I was referring to his shirt. Yes some of you may recall that same shirt from when he was 8 weeks old....Yes 8 weeks!


Is that a testiment to what a big baby he was or how much he's growth has slowed down? More likely it's just a testiment to how cheap I am. I'll admit it's too small for him and I promise I will retire it as soon as it comes out of the wash.

No comments: