Friday, February 22, 2008

L - E - A - H....such beautiful letters

We hit another milestone in our house this week. Leah can write her name! I have no idea if this is early, late or right on time but none the less it's a wonderful milestone to reach. She's been spelling her name verbally for quite some time but it hadn't really occurred to me that she might be able to write it. One night after dinner I was looking at all the valentines she had received from her classmates and I was impressed with the number that had been written by the child rather then the parent. So I asked Leah if she would like to be able to write her name like that too. With in 10 minutes we officially had a writer on our hands. She's a bit obsessed now but they are the 4 prettiest letters I've seen in quite some time so who could blame her?

No comments: