Monday, September 6, 2010

Angel's Among US

You know anytime I go to Target or Wal-Mart with the kids I hear "I want" way more times than I care to admit. I do my best to teach the kids realistic expectations and explain that while there are lots of things we'd like there's very little we need. While Leah fully understands and buys into TV ads, Tyler hasn't really connected the dots that what he sees on TV can usually be bought at a store. A few weeks ago there was an ad for the upcoming National Air show and when Tyler saw it I could see his eye light up. The boy loves things with wheels...if they have engines all the better. Throw some wings on it and he's in heaven. So when he told me he wanted to see the planes I marked my calendar for a very special date with my little man. What better way to spend Labor day weekend then with the Blue Angels and one very excited three year old?



 

1 comment:

Crib Tales said...

adorable!! My boys would FREAK! And yeah, the tv thing? My boys want the brownie pan that makes perfect brownies.