Saturday, September 4, 2010

Guy's Weekend

Last weekend Scott left for a guy's weekend. While I was less than happy at the idea for him leaving the week he started classes and the last weekend of Leah's summer vacation I decided to make the most of it and took the kids to the beach. I'm proud of myself anytime I decide to take on an adventure on my own and even more proud when every thing works out. I enjoyed myself and more importantly the kids had a blast. I packed a lunch and we had a little picnic in the back of the van just to get out of the sun for a little while. After 5 hours in the sun no one got burned and no one drowned (well I did run in once to save Tyler from some big waves but he survived)....success in my book....and I got my beach vacation this year after all.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: