Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hoodies

OK I admit it. I'm a sucker for hooded towels and blankets. When the kids were wee little things we had our fair share of hooded towels but they quickly out grew them. With Leah's shared affection for them, they didn't get retired until just recently. I've had my eye on these oversized hooded towels from Kohl's for well over a year but being as cheap as I am I refused to pay full price for them. Murphy's law whenever birthdays or x-mas rolled around they wouldn't be on sale. Until July! I snapped them up 50% off weeks ahead of Leah's birthday. I had bought the frog for Tyler (being the prince he is) but Leah has staked claim on it. You know after all, everything that is his is hers first. Hey it works for now so I'll go with the flow until he starts noticing she's got all the cool things. You should feel how soft they are too. Speaking of soft things....I couldn't resist these hood blankets when I saw them at Bed Bath and Beyond. As much as it pains me to admit it, I paid full price...But they're really really soft and so so cute.

1 comment:

Crib Tales said...

Ah, they are SO cute! Holden has the froggy one and I adore it, too! so cute!