Sunday, September 7, 2008

At It Again

I've continued my passive window shopping and had this house flagged just to track how long it sat on the market and what the final sale price was....you know just so I can be better prepared when we are seriously in the market. I swear that's really the only reason. ...it's not like I'm obsessed with looking at houses or anything. What? You don't beleive me? Ok! You caught me! Any how I noticed they dropped the price and had an open house scheduled for today so I couldn't resist and stopped by during the kids nap time. It's smaller then the last house I looked at but I could actually picture us living here. I do have qualms about the garage, kitchen and the "master bedroom". Not really sure how anything that small could be called "master" but I guess realitors think naming a room something specific gives it more a appeal. To each their own. Anyhow I think their asking price as very reasonable and I would hope it sells long before we're really in the market but it will remain on my short list for now. The strange thing is as much as I want to move and did like the house I came home again to realize how much room we really do have in our "starter" home. I really wish I could pick the interior of our house up and cast it into a brick shell in a better school district. Ho Hum the grass is always greener...even when the grass is brown from the lack of rain.

No comments: