Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Best Buds


July 2008 (18), originally uploaded by echeasley.

Well as promised here's a pic of Leah with her best friend Aria. Can you believe Leah actually found a friend smaller then her? Don't let their size fool you. These two have more spunk per ounce then one might think is possible. My best friend and I became playmates at 3 years of age and I felt bad that Leah didn't really have much of an opportunity to meet other kids have play dates outside of school so I was so happy when I noticed the bond Leah was forming with Aria. Aria is a great friend that sticks by Leah's side. They give each other support when dealing with some of the bigger more assertive kids (to put it nicely) in their class and each evening when I pick Leah up, Aria insists on a hug before she'll let Leah leave. Their friendship really is heartwarming to see. I had been debating getting Aria's number to set up a play date in hopes that she didn't live across town. When Leah received an invitation to Aria's 4th birthday party I was delighted to learn she literally lives just around the corner. Hopefully we'll find time to set up lots of future play dates outside of school.

1 comment:

Crib Tales said...

So cute! Leah is as beautiful as ever. :-)